вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

county fl jacksonville




So this morning I woke up at 4 30 with a horrible stomachache. It was awful Then I proceeded to have diarrhea for the next five hours. I still have chills and my stomach is queasy. So I had to call off today, and I totally forgot it is the Tuesday after the holiday weekend, so now I have to go to the doctor to get a note for school so my pay doesnapos;t get docked. It is so fucked up, because I know when I go to the doctor they arenapos;t going to be able to do anything for me because it is just a bug of some sort. Boy am I glad I didnapos;t go in though because it would have been a hot mess. On an entirely different note, Angela got a phone call this morning and she won a prize from the Easthampton scavenger hunt. Whoot, whoot. Our town had a cool arts scavenger hunt so everyone could get to know the local artists and studios around. It was very cool, and now it is even cooler because Angie won a prize. I will have to wait until my next entry to reveal what the prize is. Well, I need to go, I am having another bout of nausea.
county fl jacksonville, county fl jackson jail, county fl inmate orange search, county fl indian river.



Комментариев нет: