четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

after market body part




Tomorrow is the day...yep, thats right. Tomorrows the day to see where exactly i am with all this police stuff that ive been cramming into my head. I mean, the study guide is hard...but the practice test booklet is fairly easy. Multiple choice, comprehension questions...basic knowledge..but its so different than from the book they gave me at the police station. Theres more detail..more terms..more..fodder. I dont know which to use as my main book to study..but i guess tomorrow will tell. Im super nervous. This is very important to me..this could basically make me or break me. I need this job. I want this job. I have to get this job. I mean..i have a house waiting for me if i get this job. My own house..the very same house that i grew up in as a child. If i get this job, the house is mine. No more living in this apartment sleeping on the floor. Ill have my own room, my own bed, my own things..space I know i have to work hard to get in..and im going to..my official test is on the 21st of this month..just a few days away..i really need to buckle down. I know i can do this.

affordable stocks, after market body part, after market body parts, after market bucket seats, after market bumper.



Комментариев нет: